We are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of the user of this website in accordance with the privacy protection policies of the Loi fédérale sur la protection des données. You may browse and search this website without providing any information about yourself, however, in some cases, personal information may be required in order to provide you with our consulting and advisory services and to purchase some of the products offered through this website. The information you provide in these cases will be collected only for the purpose of providing you with personalized service and to be able to answer your questions and concerns by any means you have provided.
- If you contact us inquiring about our services, we will collect the following personal data from you: (i) contact details (e.g. name, surname, company if applicable, postal address, telephone numbers, including mobile, email, website if applicable, tax number and (ii) details of the consultation or advice you require.
- We collect personal information for the sole purpose of carrying out our work efficiently and using it for any reason to which you have previously consented. Personal information will not be used or re-used for purposes incompatible with the reasons for which we collected such information. Personal information may be requested from you via email, telephone or other electronic means.
- You will be able to modify your personal information, access it, verify its accuracy and correct it if necessary.
- The personal information we will collect from you will not be disclosed to any third party outside of our permanent working group and our strategic partners. Exceptionally, we will disclose personal information to third parties if necessary, to fulfil our obligations to you. We will not disclose your personal information, directly or indirectly, for marketing or advertising purposes.
- We may store your personal data for as long as is necessary to complete our work and subsequently to keep track of our clientele.
- We have taken precautions to protect your personal data from possible misuse or unauthorized access.
We maintain this website to promote multidisciplinary consulting and advisory services. The information disseminated in these pages:
- is of a general nature and is not intended to be applied to the particular circumstances of natural and/or legal persons;
- may or may not be complete, easily understood and updated;
- in certain cases is "linked" to external websites over whose content we have no control and for which we assume no responsibility;
- does not contain legal advice that you could use in a particular case. If you need particular advice and you feel that you have obtained good material from our website to rely on, please CONSULT US FIRST before applying the remedy, otherwise we cannot guarantee that such information or material will be useful to you; and
- We hope to minimize interruptions caused by technical errors or failures. However, our website is not error-free, and we cannot guarantee that our services will not be interrupted or affected in any way by a server, connection, hosting, etc. problem, in particular because we cannot control the activities and services of Infomaniak, our hosting service provider located in Switzerland. We are not responsible for such problems.
- We are committed to providing a quality service by providing news that may be of interest in the legal, commercial or other media.
- Likewise, we hope to announce any event that we consider of interest and those organized by us, as well as the events in which we have some participation.
- We will endeavor to keep the list of clients and projects up to date, which does not claim to be exhaustive. We will respect our clients' wish not to appear on the website for personal and confidentiality reasons.
- We will keep up to date a list of our publications and those publications of our strategic allies that are of interest to our clientele and visitors to our website.
- An electronic invoice will be created and sent to the customer via email for the provision of services requested through SKC.
- For invoices in the name of legal entities, we will need your Identification Registration or Fiscal Number, as well as the company's name, address, telephone and e-mail, website and contact person.
- For invoices in the name of natural persons, we require their name, identification document, address, telephone and e-mail.
Error in the price:
In case there is an error in the price of any service in the electronic invoice, it must be corrected immediately upon knowledge of it.
Our strategic allies:
The name and number of our strategic allies can suffer modifications, such as the inclusion of a new member or the exclusion of a member. We reserve the right to make these modifications when necessary, without notifying third parties.
- Reproduction of the contents of this website is authorized only IF SOURCE IS QUOTED.
- The sections of portfolios and publications containing a series of works prepared by M.G. Sarmiento, within the framework of his duties to previous employers, are the property of those employers.
- The image of the Avila in Caracas is owned by Valerio Piselli who has authorized its use. The rest of the images are owned by Maria Gabriela Sarmiento.
- The content of this website is the property of SKC.
The law applicable to this website is Swiss law.
Alternative Dispute Resolution:
- Any dispute that may arise between any natural or legal person and SKC due to or as a result of the use of this Website shall in the first instance be resolved amicably.
- After fifteen (15) working days from the time the problem arose or became known, the parties will submit their dispute to conciliation.
- If they are not successful in resolving the dispute through conciliation within fifteen (15) working days of the start of the conciliation procedure, the parties agree to conclude an arbitration agreement in accordance with the Swiss Code of Civil Procedure. The parties shall appoint a single arbitrator. The appointed arbitrator shall decide in accordance with equity, custom and usage and as set forth in these legal and website usage terms of SKC. The arbitration shall take place in the city of Zurich in the French, English or Spanish language. Correspondence and meetings between the parties and the conciliator or sole arbitrator, respectively, may be conducted through web conferences, using any other electronic, computer or telematic means.
- By browsing this web site and interacting with our consulting firm, and in particular, you also accept the legal terms applicable to the web site.
The parties agree to use preferably electronic, computer and/or telematic means to exchange correspondence, notifications, information and purposes. Further details regarding how to communicate with us can be found in our Contact section.
Website Legal Terms:
We reserve the right to modify these legal terms without prior notice to third parties.